pics pics pics =)
yo!!
yest went to watch rush hour 3...its freakin nice...funny as well..esp e ending..e ng part...lol...damn funny...plus e part..e show gal came out top naked...damn funny...lol...went last nite..den e cinema outside so many moths...yucks...
speakin of moth...there's a few of them appearin at our house...yest nite..came 3..i killed 2..one flew off..hmm..and e whole house is almost like filled wif bygone and air refreshener...cos i use air refreshener as well..lol...so got no choice..after cookin haf to put those stuff aside..den go out eat...humph....
hmmm...finalli...i got audrey's pic!! sweet and cute gal...keke..





hmm..den some pics from bee jin's bdae..lol..recognise e house??


keke...in my email..i found this joke...i jus copy and paste...
"Below email is it script from Jack Neo's movie? Just follow lor (law)...
Is the movie nice?"
UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?
Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.
Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Singapore .
Visitor: Why do you say that?
Officer: Well, i've been here for a good twenty years, and I'd say 80% of
Singaporeans I see here say they're here to read law.
Visitor: Oh, really? That's really something i never knew. Hard to believe
in fact.
Officer: Just you watch, then. You just stand here until the next
Singaporean comes along, and I'll bet he's here to read law.
*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Beng from Singapore comes to immigration
counter*
Officer: Mr. Ah Beng, purpose of visit?
Ah Beng: Study lor...
kk...hope u haf a nice laugh...keke..cya~
yest went to watch rush hour 3...its freakin nice...funny as well..esp e ending..e ng part...lol...damn funny...plus e part..e show gal came out top naked...damn funny...lol...went last nite..den e cinema outside so many moths...yucks...
speakin of moth...there's a few of them appearin at our house...yest nite..came 3..i killed 2..one flew off..hmm..and e whole house is almost like filled wif bygone and air refreshener...cos i use air refreshener as well..lol...so got no choice..after cookin haf to put those stuff aside..den go out eat...humph....
hmmm...finalli...i got audrey's pic!! sweet and cute gal...keke..





hmm..den some pics from bee jin's bdae..lol..recognise e house??


keke...in my email..i found this joke...i jus copy and paste...
"Below email is it script from Jack Neo's movie? Just follow lor (law)...
Is the movie nice?"
UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?
Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.
Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Singapore .
Visitor: Why do you say that?
Officer: Well, i've been here for a good twenty years, and I'd say 80% of
Singaporeans I see here say they're here to read law.
Visitor: Oh, really? That's really something i never knew. Hard to believe
in fact.
Officer: Just you watch, then. You just stand here until the next
Singaporean comes along, and I'll bet he's here to read law.
*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Beng from Singapore comes to immigration
counter*
Officer: Mr. Ah Beng, purpose of visit?
Ah Beng: Study lor...
kk...hope u haf a nice laugh...keke..cya~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home